Why Choose the S100?
The S100 series of air velocity switches is designed to monitor airflow in ducts, air handling units, laboratory exhausts, industrial processes, and more. The velocity trip point is user adjustable, and a drop in airflow is signaled by the relay output and on-board LED indicator. The S100 series of air velocity switches sets a new standard for ease of integration and in-the-field versatility with included mounting bracket options, push-wire connections for fast installation, user accessible velocity trip point adjustment, and on-board LED indicator signaling good or low flow. With robust, spray resistant design, and UV tolerant construction, the S100 switch is designed to monitor airflow where AC or DC supply voltages are encountered, or within extreme environments down to -15°C (5°F). S100 switches are manufactured as non-directional, and will sense flow from either direction. Additionally, the S100 is configured-to-order with choice of Normally Closed (N.C.) or Normally Open (N.O.) relay output to alarm on low or no flow.
Specifications & Details
- Velocity Range: 0.15 m/s to 20 m/s (30 fpm to 4,000 fpm)
- Operating Temperature: -15°C to 60°C (5°F to 140°F)
- Supply Power: 24 VAC/DC +/- 10%, < 42mA nominal at 24VDC
- Trip Point Adjustment: Single Turn Potentiometer
- Relay Output: Mechanical Relay – N.C. or N.O.
- LED Indicator: Green/Red for power and flow conditions