Why Choose the Rooster™ Monitor200?
The Rooster™ Monitor200 with BACnet® MS/TP capability from Degree Controls represents a new generation of airflow monitoring and alarming for chemical fume hoods, biosafety cabinets, and a wide range of critical containment applications where airflow is to be monitored, alarmed, and communicated to building management systems (BMS). Sophisticated controls include sash position sensing, programmable relay outputs mapped to custom hardware, and PI motor control output.
The Monitor200 is a full-featured, highly flexible, alarming and monitoring system for advanced users.
BACnet® MS/TP communication allows for easy integration into building automation and control systems for reduced energy costs and maximum building efficiency.
Multiple Sensor Options
Accepts side-flow sensor for negatively pressurized cabinets, insertion probe for exhaust ducts and inline retrofit design to replace legacy airflow monitors.
Whole-screen background colorization to convey current state augmented by flashing red LED while in alarm state.
Built for laboratory professionals, the built-in LCD screen of the Rooster™ Monitor200 works with or without gloves.
Dual password protection allows users to personalize operational experience, but not override safety features set by facility managers.
Easy Upgrade Procedure
USB port allows for in-the-field firmware updates, as well as import/export of user preferences, and fast download of events log.
Specifications & Details
- BACNet® MS/TP protocol for easy integration into building management systems
- Comprehensive feature set for advanced containment and safety applications
- Glove-friendly, color touch panel display
- Accepts side-flow sensor for negatively pressurized cabinets, insertion probe for exhaust ducts and inline retrofit design to replace legacy airflow alarm monitors
- Instrumentation-class sensor, compatible with latest NSF requirements for repeatability and high accuracy calibration
- Full temperature compensation built-in for accuracy across wide operating temperature range
- Whole-screen background colorization conveys current state, augmented by flashing red LED while in alarm state
- Volume and tone control
- Wide velocity range capability, for use in face-velocity or duct-velocity applications
- Air temperature sensing included and displayed on-screen
- Dual password protection allows users to personalize their operational experience, but not override safety features set by facility managers
- Fast and intuitive set up, with no need to have manual on hand
- Upgradeable firmware, in-the-field, via USB bootloader
- Import/export of user preferences and download of event logging with USB connection
- Supply Voltage: 24VAC/DC or approved wall adapter
- Air Velocity Range: 0.15 – 20.0 m/s (30-4,000 fpm)
- Velocity Repeatability: 1% (NSF 49 Requirement)
- Response Time: < 1 Second
- Adjustable Alarm Volume: 0 – 85 dB
- Compliance Standards: CE, RoHS