Why Choose the Rooster™ Sensor200?
The Rooster™ Sensor200 is a feature-rich, BACnet® MS/TP capable, air velocity and temperature sensor with built-in touch-screen display for configuring alarm set points and output behavior. Using an instrumentation grade sensing element, the Sensor200 comes calibrated and ready to deploy. With its user-friendly, color touch-screen interface, the Sensor200 can be set-up into your building or system with unprecedented ease. Advanced controls include I/O to drive fans, lighting, or a hard-wired alarm separate from the distributed control system (DCS). In addition, Sensor200’s PI output may be applied for setpoint control.
The Sensor200 is a full-featured, highly flexible, airflow sensor with display for advanced users.
BACnet® MS/TP communication allows for easy integration into building automation and control systems for reduced energy costs and maximum building efficiency.
Easy-to-install, single-hole mounting procedure with no need for hands inside the duct. Included clamp-style fitting mounts sensor securely.
Whole-screen background colorization conveys current state, augmented by flashing red LED while in alarm state.
Built for laboratory professionals, the color touch screen of the Rooster™ Sensor200 works with or without gloves.
Dual password protection allows users to personalize operational experience, but not override safety features set by facility managers.
Easy Upgrade Procedure
USB port allows for in-the-field firmware updates, as well as import/export of user preferences, and fast download of events log.
Specifications & Details
- BACNet® MS/TP protocol to communicate with building automation systems (BAS)
- Full-featured controller delivers maximum flexibility to users
- Glove-friendly, color touch-screen display
- Whole-screen background colorization conveys the current state, augmented by flashing red LED when in alarm state
- Instrumentation-class sensor with NIST traceable calibration
- Comes precalibrated with probe-style sensor having 3.7m (12‘) cable
- Full temperature compensation built-in for accuracy across wide operating temperature range
- Air temperature sensing included and displayed onscreen
- Wide velocity range capability, for use in duct-velocity applications
- Volumetric flow capability for duct installations
- Fast and intuitive set up
- Dual password protection allows users to personalize the operating experience without overriding safety features set by facility managers
- Import/export user settings and download event logging with built-in USB connection
- Upgrade firmware in the field via the USB connection
- Probe Size: 287mm (11.3 in) with 3.7m (12‘) cable
- LCD Display Area: 57 mm x 70 mm (2.30 in x 2.7 in)
- Air Velocity Range: 0.15 – 20.0 m/s (30 – 4,000 fpm)
- Velocity Repeatability: 1%
- Response Time: < 1 Second
- Supply Voltage: 24 VAC/VDC & Wall Adapter
- Red LED Indicator: 160° Viewing Angle
- Alarm Volume: 0 – 85 dB (Adjustable)
- Relative Humidity: 5 – 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Operating Temperature: 5°C – 60°C (40°F – 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C – 85°C (-40°F – 185°F)
- Compliance Standards: CE, RoHS