Why Choose the Rooster™ Sensor100?
The Rooster™ Sensor100 is a next-generation air velocity and temperature sensor with a built-in touchscreen display for configuring alarm set points and output behavior. Using an instrumentation grade sensing element, the Sensor100 comes calibrated and ready to deploy. With its user-friendly, color touch-screen interface, the Sensor100 can be set-up into your building or system with unprecedented ease.
Specifications & Details
- Glove-friendly, color touch panel display
- Whole-screen background colorization to convey current state, augmented by flashing red LED while in alarm state
- Instrumentation-class sensor, compatible with latest NSF requirements for repeatability and high accuracy calibration.
- Accepts side-flow sensor for negatively pressurized cabinets, insertion probe for exhaust ducts and inline retrofit design to replace legacy airflow alarm monitors
- Full temperature compensation built-in for accuracy across wide operating temperature range
- Air temperature sensing included and displayed on-screen
- Wide velocity range capability, for use in face-velocity or duct-velocity applications
- Fast and intuitive set-up, with no need to have manual on hand.
- Dual password protection allows users to personalize operational experience, but not override safety features set by facility managers.
- LCD Display Area: 57 mm x 70 mm (2.30 in x 2.7 in)
- Air Velocity Range: 0.15 – 10.0 m/s (30-2,000 fpm)
- Velocity Repeatability: 1% (NSF 49 Requirement)
- Response Time: < 1 Second
- Supply Voltage: 24 VAC/VDC & Wall Adapter
- Red LED Indicator: 160° Viewing Angle
- Alarm Volume: 0 – 85 dB (Adjustable)
- Relative Humidity: 5 – 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Operating Temperature: 5°C – 60°C (40°F – 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C – 85°C (-40°F – 185°F)
- Compliance Standards: CE, RoHS