Effortlessly assemble the °C Grate in under 30 minutes
°C Grate vs Balometer
With a zero-impedance measurement architecture, the °C Grate™ does not impart any back pressure to a floor tile during testing.
Specifications & Details
- Velocity Accuracy: 5% of reading or ±0.05 m/s (whichever is greater) *within compensation range
- Repeatability: ±1% of reading (under identical conditions)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2°C (3.8°F)
- Velocity Range: 0.3 – 5.0 m/s (50 – 1000 fpm)
- Velocity Resolution: 0.1 m/s (1 fpm)
- Volumetric Range: 80 – 4200 m³/h (50 – 2500 cfm)
- Volumetric Resolution: 1 m³/h (1 cfm)
°C Port SeriesMeasure up to 12 or 36 points of air velocity, temperature and humidity with Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity
AccuTrac SoftwareCollects data in real-time and displays, saves, reviews, graphs, and prints without export to another program
°C GrateVolumetric airflow measurement tool for measuring flow rates through floor tiles in data centers
Have questions about the °C Grate?
Our friendly and knowledgeable sales team is standing by to answer your questions.