°C Point Anemometer
Why Choose the °C Point Anemometer?
The handheld °C Point anemometer is the premier airflow sensing instrument on the market, with Bluetooth-enabled data acquisition, an LCD display for convenience, and a sleek, efficient design for easier access to airflow apertures. The °C Point measures air velocity and temperature simultaneously and is suitable for face velocity and downflow testing of laboratory hoods and other high performance applications.
No Calibration Downtime
°C Point sensor heads are field replaceable and can be easily changed out by you, at your location. Certifiers and EH&S professionals can register their recalibration online and receive a replacement °C Point sensor head in advance of returning the old one!
No more calibration downtime.
LCD Display Screen for Live Readings
The on-board digital LCD screen conveniently displays real-time air velocity and temperature values.
Laboratory-Grade Sensing Technology
The °C Point meets ANSI/ASHRAE 110 and NSF 49 standards for laboratory fume hood and biosafety cabinet testing (3% accuracy, 1% repeatability).
Convenient, Compatible, Universal
°C Point fits comfortably in your hand and also interfaces with a wide variety of standard camera mounts and selfie sticks.
Specifications & Details
- Communication Interface: Bluetooth
- Supported Software: °C Point for Android and Apple
- Laboratory-grade compliance: 3% Velocity Accuracy, 1% repeatability
- Accuracy (the greater of): ±0.015 m/s (3 fpm) or ±3% of reading
- Standard Calibrated Flow Range: 0.15 – 20.0 m/s (30 – 4000 fpm)
- Power: Supplied by fast charging, lithium-ion battery. Up to 20 hours battery life. Rechargeable with USB-C Female.
- RoHS Certified