Why Choose the °C Grid?
While the market provides an array of tedious, single-point measurement solutions such as handheld anemometers, the °C Grid is a comprehensive, multi-scalar solution versatile enough for any application where airflow and thermal conditions must be measured, mapped or managed. With our °C Grid Sensor Array, airflow, ambient temperatures, and humidity can be measured and recorded at multiple points in real-time.
The sensor array is built to user-defined dimensions and can accommodate an array of designs including portable grids and multi-tiered racks.
Specifications & Details
- Air Velocity Accuracy: 0.5 to 10 m/s (100 to 2,000 fpm) ± 4% of reading (± 0.10 m/s [20 fpm])
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2°C (3.6°F)
- Standard Calibrated Flow Range: 0.5 – 20.0 m/s (100 to 4,000 fpm)
- User-specified housing length and sensor quantity, measurement range, and spacing
- Custom text fixtures with multiple sensor pole arrays are available for complex measurement scenarios.
- RoHS Certified & CE Marked
UAS1000Precise, easy-placement sensors designed for single or multi-point measurements in a variety of applications
UHS1000Unimpaired access to tight locations, and improved accuracy of 1.5% RH from 0 to 100% RH.
UTS1000Standard miniature connectors and a measurement range of -50°C to 250°C
°C Port SeriesMeasure up to 12 or 36 points of air velocity, temperature and humidity with Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity
AccuTrac SoftwareCollects data in real-time and displays, saves, reviews, graphs, and prints without export to another program
°C SPARFully-configurable system for linear air velocity, humidity & temperature measurement
°C GrateVolumetric airflow measurement tool for measuring flow rates through floor tiles in data centers