Rooster™ Airflow Alarm
Why Choose the Rooster™ Airflow Alarm?
Designed as a simple retrofit option for fume hoods and biosafety cabinets, the Rooster™ Airflow Alarm is a fast, reliable, and affordable way to monitor airflow safety while also achieving OSHA or NSF-49/ANSI compliance. The Rooster™ Alarm provides full-time tracking of air velocities within cabinet or exhaust systems to ensure air movement never falls below user-defined thresholds.
Specifications & Details
- One-step push-button calibration
- Customizable audible alarm tones and warning lights
- Latching or resettable alarm
- Configurable Alarm Threshold (ships with NSF/ANSI-49 required -20%)
- Facility Night Setback feature available
- Available with probe, sidewall and inline sensor options
- Private labeling options available
- 3.5m (12′) sensor cable for probe, 1.2m (4′) sensor cable for sidewall
- Operating Temperature: 15°C to 60°C (60°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Relative Humidity (non-condensing): 5-95%
- Air Velocity Range: 0.15 – 20.0 m/s (30-4,000 fpm)
- Response Time: <1 Second
- Supply Voltage: 24VDC/24VAC
- Input Current: 0.5A Max
Downloads & Media
Accessories and Replacement Parts
The Rooster Alarm fume hood monitor continuously tracks air velocity in laboratory fume hoods to ensure airflow stays at safe levels. Our fume hood monitors are an easy and reliable way to achieve airflow safety and compliance. Installation and operation of Rooster fume hood monitors is straightforward; you will have the airflow monitor up and running in no time at all.