Why Choose the FlowMarker™?
The FlowMarker™ is a portable, lightweight fogger for airflow pattern visualization testing. Generating fog at ambient temperature, the FlowMarker™ does not serve as a heat source and does not cause air to rise, but its fog follows the natural undisturbed movements of air. Unlike traditional smoke sticks, the FlowMarker™ fog is nontoxic, germ-free, and does not promote growth of organisms.
Only certified pure FlowMarker™ fluid can be used for refill, providing assurance of contamination-free testing.
FM-Hydra Tube© System extends application range with a 3m hose nozzle
Specifications & Details
- More accurate airflow evaluation: Detect and “mark” air currents, without creating disturbances.
- Fast: Visualize turbulence, directionality, and potential dead spots with the touch of a button.
- Eliminates risk of contamination: Fog is non-toxic, bacteria-free, and breaks down completely into carbon dioxide and water.
- User-friendly: Lightweight, small, and portable design allows operation in places that are awkward or hard to reach.
- Proven: Successfully used in a wide range of demanding applications, including pharmaceutical development, electronics cooling, room ventilation, animal cage environments, clean rooms, and wind tunnels.
- Tamper Proof: Only certified pure FlowMarker™ fluid can be used for refill, providing assurance of contamination-free testing.
- From the Airflow Experts: Used in conjunction with DegreeC’s precision air velocity sensors, the UAS-series, the Flowmarker II™ is a perfect companion tool to visualize the flow profiles under study.
- Flowmarker II™ Instrument Weight: 2.5 kg [5.5 lbs]
- Flowmarker II™ Dimensions: 210 mm x 90 mm x 135 mm [8.3” x 3.6” x 5.3”]
- Battery (Supplied): 12 VDC / 2Ah Pb rechargeable
- Battery Charging Time: 14 hours
- Fog Fluid Capacity: 16 mL [0.54 oz]
- Fog Fluid Composition: Propylene Glycol – FDA GRAS
- Fluid Consumption:
- 0.7 mL/min [0.02 oz/min]
- Operates 20 minutes continuously with full fluid reservoir
- 420 cycles, 3 seconds each
- Auto power-off after 4 minutes without activity
- Warm-Up Time: 20 seconds
The Flowmarker II™ comes in its own transport case and contains:
- Flowmarker II™ Device
- Application Tube
- Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery 12V DC
- Battery Charger (International)
- Tool for Removing the Condensate Rings
- 5x Pieces of the Condensate Ring (large)
- 5x Pieces of the Condensate Ring (small)
- 1x Aerosol can of FlowMarker-Fog Fluid
- Instruction Sheets: Repair & Tank Overfilling
- MSDS Data Sheet
Downloads & Media
MSDS (FlowMarker™ Fog Fluid)
Air Quality Series – Measure and Monitor Airflow for Health and Safety
Accessories and Replacement Parts
Nozzles and Extensions
Batteries and Chargers
Filters and Absorption Rings
Cleaning and Maintenance
Have questions about the FlowMarker™?
Our friendly and knowledgeable sales team is standing by to answer your questions.