Why Choose the Rooster™ Pressure100?
The Rooster™ Pressure100 is a next-generation air pressure, temperature and humidity monitor with a user-friendly touchscreen interface for configuring alarm set points and output behavior. The Rooster™ Pressure100 is designed to meet the monitoring guidelines for USP 797 & USP 800, as well as FDA guidelines for 503a/503b compounding pharmacies. With its data-logging capabilities, the Pressure100 is also suitable for clean rooms, laboratories, vivariums, hospitals, and general critical containment facilities.
Specifications & Details
- Glove-friendly, color touch panel display
- Whole-screen background colorization to convey current state, augmented by flashing red LED while in alarm state
- Room differential pressure, available in inches of Water, cm of water or Pascals, displayed on-screen with alarming capabilities
- Configurable door status alarm during real-time pressure drops
- Full temperature compensation built-in for accuracy across wide operating temperature range
- Displays measured air temperature & humidity on-screen
- Door intrusion alarm and event logging
- Environmental data logging with USB download
- Fast and intuitive set-up, with no need to have manual on hand.
- Dual password protection allows users to personalize operational experience, but not override safety features set by facility managers.
- Differential Pressure Range: -125 to +125 Pa (-0.5 to 0.5 in H2O)
- Accuracy: 3% of reading, 0.08 Pa (0.00032 in H2O)
- Repeatability: 0.5% of reading, 0.04 Pa (0.00016 in H2O)
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40°F – 185°F (-40°C – 85°C)
- Supply Voltage: 24 VAC/VDC & Wall Adapter
- Red LED Indicator: 160° Viewing Angle
- Alarm Volume: 0 – 85dB (Adjustable)
- Compliance Standards: CE, RoHS