Do you need an easy-to-install Air Flow Monitoring Station, designed for HVAC Pros, that provides data in real-time?
Airflow Monitoring Station
Distribution of conditioned air throughout most commercial buildings requires mechanical duct work. The best opportunity to measure airflow is within the duct system because it has controlled dimensions and obstructions within the ducts are usually well defined. ASHRAE Standard 111 provides standards for traversing both rectangular and circular ducts with airflow sensors for accurate measurement … and DegreeC offers an easy-to-install solution.
So what makes these air velocity sensors “intelligent”? These “next-generation” airflow measurement stations for ducts can connect to a data acquisition instrument by an intuitive USB interface. The data from a single point or multiple points can be viewed in real-time, aggregated, logged, and analyzed using a robust software that allows for graphing, data logging, and printing.
- Conformal-Coated Electronics – robust, UV-tolerant, splash-proof enclosure for use in corrosive or alkaline environments
- Innovative “Outside the Duct” Installation – single hole for mounting sensor assembly, without the need for screws or hands inside the duct
- Remote Sensor Head Options – multiple designs are available to support a wide range of application scenarios
- Configured-to-order – choice of air velocity range, supply voltage, mechanical length, and output communication style
- Analog & Digital Communication – supports 0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20mA, and digital UART or I²C communication outputs
- Universal Supply Voltage – suitable for applications where AC or DC supply voltages are encountered
- Single or Multi-Channel Data Acquisition up to 180 sensors measuring air velocity, air temperature, surface temperature, humidity, & barometric pressure data in real-time
- Real-Time Data Logging – of air velocity, temperature, humidity, and pressure with compensation for changing humidity and barometric pressure (altitude)
- Graphing Features – Line Graph and Gradient Graph features allow users to simply drag-and-drop the desired sensors into an easy-to-view graphing section, and export in jpeg format
Air Flow Monitoring Station
The °C SPAR Sensor Pole Array from Degree Controls is optimal for in-duct HVAC airflow analysis. It is a linear array of airflow sensors assembled into a single tube element with USB outputs. The °C SPAR is designed for multi-point experimentation where there are predefined measurement locations, just as shown in the Log-Tchebycheff Rule for calculating volumetric flow within ducts. With the °C SPAR, air velocity, temperature, and humidity can be measured and recorded at multiple points in real-time for building duct performance testing.