Why Choose the RFS300?
The RFS300 is a board-mount air velocity and temperature sensor that uses a reference design circuit for maximum positioning flexibility, thereby creating the smallest possible sensor footprint (6mm x 6mm). The RFS300 is designed to be soldered directly to a printed circuit board or mounted to a surface mount socket for easy removal or maintenance.
Specifications & Details
- Velocity Range: 0.15 m/s – 20.0 m/s (30 fpm – 4000 fpm)
- Response Time: 400 ms
- Relative Humidity: (non-condensing) 5-95%
- Supply Power Requirements: +12-24 VDC, 10mA nominal
- (At <18VDC, some low temperature/high flow limitations apply, see Board Mount Sensor manual)
- Digital Output: 3.3 VDC UART or I²C
- Optional Alarm Output: Configurable trip point
- Housing Material: UL94-V0
F-Series Probe StyleRobust transducer, choice of velocity range, supply voltage, length & analog/digital communication
Remote Sensor HeadRemote head sensors are remote from sensor electronics for compact, high temperature, or EMI sensitive locations
S-Series SwitchChoice of supply voltage, length, signal outputs & sensing flow from one/both directions
F660/F662 Vertical PCB Board-Mount Digital Airflow SensorSmall sensor footprint for direct solder or socket-mount to PCBs, choice of velocity range and supply voltage
F661/F663 Horizontal PCB Board-Mount Digital Airflow SensorLow profile air velocity and temperature sensor with digital output, choice of velocity range and supply voltage