Why Choose the UAS1000?
Precise, easy-placement air velocity sensor heads are designed for single or multi-point measurements in a variety of applications with a convenient, USB output for data collection with your PC or laptop. Choose the sensor head and flow range that best suit your application. UAS1000 air velocity sensors are capable of 3% accuracy.
Specifications & Details
- Laboratory-grade compliance with EF, LP, PC, and Wand heads: 3% Velocity Accuracy
- Accuracy (the greater of): ±0.015 m/s (3 fpm) or ±3% of reading with EF, LP, PC, and Wand
- Standard Calibrated Flow Range: 0.15 – 20.0 m/s (30 – 4000 fpm) with LP, PC, Wand and XS
- Power: USB-Based input, use PC or °C Port Instrument
- RoHS Certified & CE Marked
- Supported Software: AccuTrac™
Downloads & Media
AccuTrac™ SoftwareCollects data in real-time and displays, saves, reviews, graphs, and prints without export to another program
UHS1000 humidity sensorUnimpaired access to tight locations, and improved accuracy of 1.5% RH from 0 to 100% RH.
UTS1000 ThermocoupleStandard miniature connectors and a measurement range of -50°C to 250°C
°C SPARFully-configurable system for linear air velocity, humidity & temperature measurement
°C Port SeriesMeasure up to 12 or 36 points of air velocity, temperature and humidity with Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity