F-Series Probe Style
F-Series Probe Non-Directional Air Velocity & Temperature Sensor
F-Series air velocity and temperature sensors are optimized for demanding applications including laboratory, HVAC, high-performance electronics, and more. The F-Series will sense flow from either direction.
The high-performance F-Series platform uses dual-sensing elements to measure air velocity and temperature simultaneously. Designed with conformal coated electronics and sealed enclosure, robust F-Series sensors are configured to order.
The F200 sensor has push-wire connections and a digital interface, whereas F300, F400 & F500 sensors use plenum-rated cabling and have both analog and digital interface options. The F200 accepts a nominal DC voltage of 12V.
Differentiators between F300, F400 & F500 sensors include supply voltage, operating temperature, and analog output options. Nominal inputs are 12VDC, 24VDC and 24VAC/VDC for the F300, F400 & F500 respectively. The F500 has a low temperature operating range advantage, and choices for analog current outputs, in addition to the analog voltage outputs found on F300 & F400 sensors.
Specifications & Details
- Velocity Range: 0.15 m/s to 20 m/s (30 fpm to 4,000 fpm)
- Operating Temperature:
- F300/F400: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- F500/F500 BACnet: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Supply Power Requirements: 4.5 – 29 VDC, <100mA nominal
- Velocity & Temperature Output:
- F300/F400/F500: 0-5V or 0-10V output
- F500 BACnet: BACnet® MS/TP communication
- Digital Output: UART or I²C available for flow & temperature (Not available with F500 BACnet)
- Alarm Output: Open drain, configurable trip point (Not available with F500 BACnet)
Downloads & Media
B-Series Probe Style and Bi-DirectionalAirflow direction, air speed & temperature are output in real time, will detect flow reversals
S-Series SwitchChoice of supply voltage, length, signal outputs & sensing flow from one/both directions
FH-Series Probe Style with HumidityHumidity sensing built in to our robust air speed & temperature transducers, configured to order
Remote Sensor HeadRemote head sensors are remote from sensor electronics for compact, high temperature, or EMI sensitive locations