Why Choose the S-Series?
The S-Series is a specialized platform of air velocity and temperature switches optimized for demanding applications including laboratory, HVAC, high-performance electronics, and more. With both relay and open drain outputs available and configurable alarm behaviors, the S-Series is the most customizable, high-performance airflow switch platform on the market.
Specifications & Details
- Velocity Range: 0.15 m/s to 20 m/s (30 fpm to 4,000 fpm)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Supply Power Requirements: 4.5 – 29 VDC, 35mA; 24 VAC/VDC (S500)
- Digital Output: UART or I²C available for airflow & temperature
- Alarm Output: Open drain, configurable trip point
F-Series Probe StyleRobust transducer, choice of velocity range, supply voltage, length & analog/digital communication
Remote Sensor HeadRemote head sensors are remote from sensor electronics for compact, high temperature, or EMI sensitive locations
B-Series Probe Style and Bi-DirectionalAirflow direction, air speed & temperature are output in real time, will detect flow reversals
FH-Series Probe Style with HumidityHumidity sensing built in to our robust air speed & temperature transducers, configured to order