The Rooster™ Pressure100 is a next-generation air pressure and temperature monitor with a user-friendly touchscreen interface for configuring alarm set points and output behavior. The Rooster™ Pressure100 is designed to meet the monitoring guidelines for USP 797 and FDA 503b in clean rooms, laboratories, vivariums, hospitals, and critical containment facilities.
Real-Time Sensor Values On-Screen
Air pressure and temperature readings are displayed on an intuitive LCD touchscreen interface.
With the Rooster Pressure100, real-time fluctuations in pressure or temperature are flagged with background screen color shifts to indicate changes in safety status based on user-defined thresholds. Active alarms are augmented with a flashing red LED.
Built for laboratory professionals, the LCD touchscreen interface of the Rooster™ Pressure100 works with or without gloves.
Dual password protection allows users to personalize operational experience, but not override safety features set by facility managers.
Easy Upgrade Procedure
USB port allows for in-the-field firmware updates.
Specs & Details
- Glove-friendly, color touch panel display
- Whole-screen background colorization to convey current state, augmented by flashing red LED while in alarm state
- Room differential pressure, available in inches of Water, cm of water or Pascals, displayed on-screen with alarming capabilities
- Configurable door status alarm during real-time pressure drops
- Full temperature compensation built-in for accuracy across wide operating temperature range
- Air temperature sensing included and displayed on-screen
- Wide velocity range capability, for use in face-velocity or duct-velocity applications
- Fast and intuitive set-up, with no need to have manual on hand.
- Dual password protection allows users to personalize operational experience, but not override safety features set by facility managers.
- Differential Pressure Range: -125 to +125 Pa (-0.5 to 0.5 in H2O)
- Accuracy: 3% of reading, 0.08 Pa (0.00032 in H2O)
- Repeatability: 0.5% of reading, 0.04 Pa (0.00016 in H2O)
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40°F - 185°F (-40°C - 85°C)
- Supply Voltage: 24 VAC/VDC & Wall Adapter
- Red LED Indicator: 160° Viewing Angle
- Alarm Volume: 0 - 85dB (Adjustable)
- Compliance Standards: CE, RoHS
Call for lead time information.