The Rooster™ Pressure100 is a next-generation air pressure, temperature and humidity monitor with a user-friendly touchscreen interface for configuring alarm set points and output behavior. The Rooster™ Pressure100 is designed to meet the monitoring guidelines for USP 797 & USP 800, as well as FDA guidelines for 503a/503b compounding pharmacies. With its data-logging capabilities, the Pressure100 is also suitable for clean rooms, laboratories, vivariums, hospitals, and general critical containment facilities.
Real-Time Sensor Values On-Screen
Air pressure, temperature and humidity readings are displayed on an intuitive LCD touchscreen interface.
With the Rooster Pressure100, real-time fluctuations in pressure are flagged with background screen color shifts to indicate changes in safety status based on user-defined thresholds. Active alarms are augmented with a flashing red LED.
Built for laboratory professionals, the LCD touchscreen interface of the Rooster™ Pressure100 works with or without gloves.
Dual password protection allows users to personalize operational experience, but not override safety features set by facility managers.
Easy Upgrade Procedure
USB port allows for in-the-field firmware updates.
Specs & Details
- Glove-friendly, color touch panel display
- Whole-screen background colorization to convey current state, augmented by flashing red LED while in alarm state
- Room differential pressure, available in inches of Water, cm of water or Pascals, displayed on-screen with alarming capabilities
- Configurable door status alarm during real-time pressure drops
- Full temperature compensation built-in for accuracy across wide operating temperature range
- Displays measured air temperature & humidity on-screen
- Door intrusion alarm and event logging
- Environmental data logging with USB download
- Fast and intuitive set-up, with no need to have manual on hand.
- Dual password protection allows users to personalize operational experience, but not override safety features set by facility managers.
- Differential Pressure Range: -125 to +125 Pa (-0.5 to 0.5 in H2O)
- Accuracy: 3% of reading, 0.08 Pa (0.00032 in H2O)
- Repeatability: 0.5% of reading, 0.04 Pa (0.00016 in H2O)
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40°F - 185°F (-40°C - 85°C)
- Supply Voltage: 24 VAC/VDC & Wall Adapter
- Red LED Indicator: 160° Viewing Angle
- Alarm Volume: 0 - 85dB (Adjustable)
- Compliance Standards: CE, RoHS
Call for lead time information.