The Rooster™ Monitor100 is the next-generation airflow monitoring and alarm system for critical containment applications, including chemical fume hoods, biological safety cabinets, laminar flow hoods and other applications where airflow is required to be viewed, monitored, alarmed, and communicated to building and laboratory systems.
Fast Intuitive Setup
This video guide will get you from boot-up through the initial calibration procedure.
Whole-screen background colorization to convey current state augmented by flashing red LED while in alarm state.
Multiple Sensor Options
Accepts side-flow sensor for negatively pressurized cabinets, insertion probe for exhaust ducts and inline retrofit design to replace legacy airflow alarm monitors.
Built for laboratory professionals, the built-in LCD screen of the Rooster™ Monitor100 works with or without gloves.
Dual password protection allows users to personalize operational experience, but not override safety features set by facility managers.
Easy Upgrade Procedure
USB port allows for in-the-field firmware updates.
Specs & Details
- Glove-friendly, color touch panel display
- Whole-screen background colorization to convey current state, augmented by flashing red LED while in alarm state
- Instrumentation-class sensor, compatible with latest 2014 NSF requirements for repeatability and high accuracy calibration.
- Accepts side-flow sensor for negatively pressurized cabinets, insertion probe for exhaust ducts and inline retrofit design to replace legacy airflow alarm monitors
- Full temperature compensation built-in for accuracy across wide operating temperature range
- Air temperature sensing included and displayed on-screen
- Wide velocity range capability, for use in face-velocity or duct-velocity applications
- Fast and intuitive set-up, with no need to have manual on hand.
- Dual password protection allows users to personalize operational experience, but not override safety features set by facility managers.
- LCD Display Area: 57mm x 70mm (2.30in x 2.7in)
- Air Velocity Range: 0.15 - 10.0 m/s (30-2,000 fpm)
- Velocity Repeatability: 1% (NSF49:2014 Requirement)
- Response Time: < 1 Second
- Supply Voltage: 24 VAC/VDC & Wall Adapter
- Red LED Indicator: 160° Viewing Angle
- Alarm Volume: 0 - 85dB (Adjustable)
- Relative Humidity: 5 - 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 60°C (40°F - 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 85°C (-40°F - 185°F)
- Compliance Standards: CE, RoHS
Normal lead-time is 1 week.