AIR VELOCITY SENSORS
Measure air velocity and temperature with the best-in-class sensor accuracy on the market.
- Highly configurable by the factory and in the field to meet a wide range of industrial applications
- Best in-class accuracy and repeatability
- Board mounted options available for electronics components and computing systems
- Both Analog and Digital sensors available for control, display and switch functions
- Remote sensor heads for both miniature and specialized measurement applications
- Bi-directional sensing capabilities where airflow direction is important
- Data logging and analytics are supported with user-friendly software solutions
» Probe Sensors
If you are looking for an efficient, highly accurate sensor for measuring air flow and logging data, our product line ranges from miniature-head USB output sensors for hard to reach areas to robust digital sensors for harsh environments. Explore our selection of airflow sensors:
» Remote Head Sensors
In applications where segregation of the sensing element and electronics is desirable, such as high EMI sensitivity or extreme temperature, or in instances where the sensing area is too small for typical probe-style sensors, DegreeC designs versatile, high performance, air velocity and air temperature sensors where the sensor element is built remotely from the sensor electronics.
» Bi-Directional Flow Sensors
If you are looking for an embedded sensor to provide continuous, uni or bi-directional measurement of low-flow air velocity, see our AVS Series:
The B300 is a high performance bi-directional air velocity and temperature sensor in a robust, corrosion-resistant package. While the B300 is designed for specialized applications where a low voltage is encountered, the universal B500 is also available for HVAC applications where a universal configuration is necessary.
The B500 is a high performance bi-directional air velocity and temperature sensor in a robust, corrosion-resistant package. While the B500 is designed for HVAC applications where a universal voltage is necesary, a low voltage B300 is also available.
» Board Mount Sensors
» Multipoint Airflow Sensing & Data Acquisition
To meet the need for design engineers to collect data from multiple points simultaneously, Degree Controls designed a suite of multipoint sensing systems to streamline data logging, analytics, and yield accurate results that can be easily repeated. The following sensing tools enable real-time, complex measurements of air velocity, temperature and humidity with unprecedented ease for critical measuring applications in your industry:
» Airflow Alarms & Monitors