- Highly configurable by the factory and in the field to meet a wide range of industrial applications
- Best in-class accuracy and repeatability
- Available in directional (only senses flow from one direction) and non-directional (senses flow from either direction) styles
- Multiple digital outputs available
- Relay or open drain configurations and models available
- Remote sensor heads for both miniature and specialized measurement applications
- Data logging and analytics are supported with user-friendly software solutions
» Probe Switches
In environments where air flow management is critical, our electronic air flow sensors outperform traditional “sail”, “vane”, and pressure switches, through innovative communication protocols for control and alarm functions.
» Remote Head Switches
In applications where segregation of the sensing element and electronics is desirable, such as high EMI sensitivity or extreme temperature, or in instances where the sensing area is too small for typical probe-style switches, DegreeC designs versatile, high performance, air velocity and air temperature switches where the switch element is built remotely from the switch electronics. Our remote head switches operate via open drain configuration. For relay options, see our S300, S400 or S500 models.