Airflow Alarm System with Color Touchscreen Interface
The RoosterTM Monitor100 is the next-generation airflow monitoring and alarm system for critical containment applications, including chemical fume hoods, biological safety cabinets, laminar flow hoods and other applications where airflow is required to be viewed, monitored, alarmed, and communicated to building and laboratory systems. DegreeC designed the RoosterTM Monitor100 to meet the demand for high performance airflow alarm monitors with intuitive, glove-friendly, color touchscreen interfaces, and best-in-class air velocity sensing capabilities. This product has been designed to use two different sensor types, for canopy sensing in containment hoods, negative pressure cabinets of all types, and laboratory, hospital and kitchen environments.
- On-screen velocity readings & alarm messages
- Touchscreen optimized for gloved hands
- Password protection for certifier and EH&S users
- Displays in metric or imperial units
- Full-Color LCD Screen for enhanced comprehension and ease of use,
- Resistive Touchsreen GUI interface optimized for both gloved and non-gloved hands
- Accepts temperature-compensated side-flow sensor for negatively pressurized cabinets, inline retrofit design to replace legacy airflow alarm monitors, and probe-style sensor for ducted workstations and biological safety cabinetry.
- Full-time air velocity monitoring and real-time display of readings in FPM or m/s
- Air temperature sensing included and displayed on-screen in Fahrenheight or Centigrade.
- Configurable alarm thresholds with both custom and preset air velocity trigger points for NSF/ANSI-49 and OSHA flow compliance regulations
- User-friendly interface and calibration procedure with built-in help documentation
- Multi-tiered access levels with password protection for Certifiers and EH&S manager level user privileges and role-specific feature sets
- Customizable alarm volume, delay behaviors, latching, ringback, airflow resolution, and displayed temperature and velocity units
- Output relays for remote monitoring of airflow alarms, sash alarms, and remote night setback initiation
- USB keyboard compatible, for user based information, and alphanumeric asset tagging
- Field upgrades and firmware updates can be installed via convenient USB port
- Night set-back feature included for facility energy savings
- Private labeling options available
- New! Auto-dimming capabilities
- New! Alarm recovery enhancements
Sensor Configuration Options